List:       kde-announce
Subject:    who am i
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () hamburg ! netsurf ! de>
Date:       1997-07-31 12:33:16

I am new here, I want to try to contribute to KDE, so I think I should
introduce myself.
I am a 23 years old student at the university of the federal forces
hamburg, spending more time in front of xemacs programming in C++ or
doom than studying. My programming skills should be enough for writing
medium size applications. I know how to handle multiprocessing and
multithreaded code and how to use Qt.
Additionaly I have the possibility to test the source code with an
	- AIX
	- Solaris (also multiprocessor)
	- Linux 2.0.29+
system, if this is needed.