List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [comp.os.linux.announce] alien 5.12 - rpm, dpkg, and slackware tgz package converter
From:       Richard Moore <moorer () cs ! man ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1997-07-29 17:16:06

This may be of some use to people who want to use prebuilt binaries
but don't use Red Hat.

Rich.

| Richard Moore                         | Email: moorer@cs.man.ac.uk    |
| IT301, Computer Science dept.,        | Phone: (0161) 438 0038 (home) |
| University of Manchester, Oxford Rd., |        (0161) 275 6270 (work) |
| Manchester, M13 9PL                   |        (0161) 275 6280 (fax)  |