List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] Kannibale 0.1.2
From:       Gfrei Andreas <gfrei.andreas () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-12-30 20:26:41

Name: Kannibale
Version: 0.1.2
Type: Filemanager
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
More Info:

 First of all, sorry for my english (i am
italian).
This is a little filebrowser i am making for fun.
It is in a verry early stadium and verry few
things work.

This is the first time i do something in c++ so it
is faaaaar from something useful, so please do not
shoot me.

Naturally i will not go in competition with the
konqueror developers, i have just tried to try
something a little different.

What is "working":
modern and classic view
fast "search" if yout type something
zoom
some preview
cut copy and paste is actually disabled
drag&drop is compatible with konqueror

Changelog:
 Version 0.1.2:
* finally my program is almost able to do the
first useful thing; renameing files
* the corner-menues now are real qt 4.1 widgets
* some little improvement with the popup menue
* copying files works, but not good
* cut and delete is still disabled
* some bugfix