Name: Kannibale Version: 0.1.2 Type: Filemanager Depend: Qt 4.x License: GPL More Info: http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=33001 Description: First of all, sorry for my english (i am italian). This is a little filebrowser i am making for fun. It is in a verry early stadium and verry few things work. This is the first time i do something in c++ so it is faaaaar from something useful, so please do not shoot me. Naturally i will not go in competition with the konqueror developers, i have just tried to try something a little different. What is "working": modern and classic view fast "search" if yout type something zoom some preview cut copy and paste is actually disabled drag&drop is compatible with konqueror Changelog: Version 0.1.2: * finally my program is almost able to do the first useful thing; renameing files * the corner-menues now are real qt 4.1 widgets * some little improvement with the popup menue * copying files works, but not good * cut and delete is still disabled * some bugfix _______________________________________________ kde-announce mailing list kde-announce@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-announce