List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] gambas 1.0.10
From:       Holger Schurig <hs4233 () mail ! mn-solutions ! de>
Date:       2005-08-19 14:11:48

Gambas is a free development environment based on a Basic interpreter with
object extensions, like Visual Basic (but it is NOT a clone !).

With Gambas, you can quickly design your program GUI, access MySQL, PostgreSQL
or SQLite databases, pilot KDE applications with DCOP, translate your program
into many languages, create network applications easily, browse the Web with
KHTML, and so on..

Changelog:

see http://gambas.sourceforge.net/changelog.html

Links:

http://gambas.sourceforge.net/

---
I make these announcements because I'm seek to see 20 new software packages
for GNOME, but only one for KDE at "Linux Weekly News". They obviously only
look at kde-announce@kde.org :-(