List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Zypper up on stable PA4 image killed Maliit
From:       Wolfgang Romey <hier () wolfgangromey ! de>
Date:       2013-08-30 15:30:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Freitag, 30. August 2013, 17:21:35 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> On Friday, August 30, 2013 17:15:29 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > Thank you. I know that. But how about the average user?
>
> Realistically, two questions:
>
> - How much of this "average user" are there?
Hopefully soon there will be more average users. We have to tell it then and
should know what to tell them in time.

> - What's the alternative, not mentioning that data will be lost?
The alternative could to tell them to install dolphin or install by default
and tell them to do a backup with it.
Cheers

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die openoffice-Formate

Diese email ist signiert.