List:       kde-active
Subject:    Kontact Touch Mail prototype Packages
From:       Michael Bohlender <michael.bohlender () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2013-06-24 16:29:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 If you would like to try the future of  Kontact Touch Mail you can add the
following repository:

http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:/mbohlender:/branches:/kde:/devel:/ux/latest_i586/home:mbohlender:branches:kde:devel:ux.repo

it contains:
kde-runtime -  patched with the latest PageRow features
declarative-plasmoids  - with the latest Kontact Touch Mail prototype (
instead of the news application because I could not get the proper package
running in time...)
kdepim  - with the latest developments in kmail-mobile from master
(currently deactivated)

The kdepim package is highly experimental and can eat your data. Don't use
it with your real mail account.

The prototype is only for experimenting. I am currently working on the
overall application navigation.
It still contains some pixel based layout, the mail list is messed up and
so on...
All I am currently interested in is feedback about the navigation.

Known navigation issues (due to bugs in PageRow):
# initial page containing the accounts list is too big.
# scrolling is wrong after the first account is selected but gets fixed
after another interaction
# the composer should be full screen when you start it from the new mail
button on the mail list view. but it is not.

A screenshot for those who can not or do not want to install it:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2wLkUtvD4v_bl9mVmxCazZNMmc/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers

Mike