List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: bodega API docs
From:       Antonis Tsiapaliokas <kok3rs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-08 9:04:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

After the git pull, everything works fine... I have send the patch about
the error messages.

Thank you

Also i have send a patch about the tests... Right now if the page is an
html one, then the test/support/http.js is being complained
and it prints on the terminal all the output because it thinks that it is
an invalid json...

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110796/

Regards,
Antonis