List:       kde-active
Subject:    Re: Proposal: Plasma Active Three end of August
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar () autistici ! org>
Date:       2012-09-17 13:58:49

On 11.09.2012 14:43, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Sunday 09 September 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
>>
>> When I select some resources in the browser and start dragging them, but my
>> finger is still moving over other - unselected - resources, the "ghost"
>> does not appear. The dragging operation is not visualized. It's only
>> visualized when I move my finger outside the resource list. Your video
>> shows this as well.
>
> the ghost is shown as soon the drag operation actually happens.
> is a bit difficult to trigger because of a conflict with the horizontal scroll
> ( a reason why probably vertical scroll would work a bit better there) so is
> often needed a long vertical drag before it notices
>
> i've now changed it a bit that should be a bit more reliable, triggering
> immadiately if the finger touches a selected icon

Dragging feels a whole lot more responsive now, without being triggered
accidentally. Great improvement! :)

> holes should look a bit better now, i'm seeing if/how is possible to make the
> current activity radio a drop target too

Yes, they do! :)
And even though the feature of current activity as a drop target is not very
discoverable in its current form, of course, it's still nice to have it there
and the rest can wait until after pa3