List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    KDE 5.14
From:       chrys <chrys () linux-a11y ! org>
Date:       2018-10-14 15:12:26

Howdy List,

I just did an update to current KDE/ Plasma 5.14 stable on my ArchLinux
machine.

after that i recognized two accessibility regressions here:

- Kicker is only accessible if it is not set to "alternative"
Application starter. only Application menu and application overview are
accessible

- I cannot navigate the desktop icons with my Arrow keys anymore. (this
is also useful to non blind people)

can someone confirm this issues or its only me?

cheers chrys