List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Kde 2.1 peeves
From:       Joseph Shraibman <jks () selectacast ! net>
Date:       2001-02-28 22:57:59

John Couturier wrote:

> Where were you before the release? It's completly possible (and more than likely) \
> that all your concerns could have been addressed and you'd be much happier right \
> now.
> Thats my .02.

1) Some of these I did complain about before the release.
2) I have only one machine to use.  If I had more I might install
nightly builds on it and report bugs, but I really can't afford to screw
this one up.
3) I have a redhat 6.x system, and the nightly build rpms were for
redhat 7.
4) Being that I wasn't really able to test, I didn't want to complain
before 2.1 was out in case those things were fixed already.