List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Sound in Kde2.0 Beta4
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <kde () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       2000-09-04 21:37:58

David,
  How do you get it to work with OSS compatible drivers like my Aureal AU8820
driver? KDE's control panel reports it as a "OSS/Free Driver", so it should be
100% OSS/Free compatible. The main question is, how do I get aRts to use it.

  Any ideas?

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com