List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Suggestion
From:       Stéphane_Hébert <Stephane.Hebert () tecsys ! com>
Date:       2000-08-30 10:49:05

I don't think we should start a thread on how KDE is better than...an such,
unless a new thread is started which I disapprove of.

How about making it a feature you can disabled?
If you look at this from both sides of the fence, it would be
a nice feature for beginners. We all once were beginners at some point and
all had our frustrations. I think it would be a nice feature to
enable/disable on
demand.

Just my 2 cents.