List:       kde
Subject:    Fwd: Re: KDE2 queston
From:       David Grill Watson <dgwatson () kent ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-28 16:50:02

Subject: Re: KDE2 queston
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:24:02 +0200
From: Espen Sand <espensa@online.no>
To: dgwatson@kent.edu

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, David Grill Watson wrote:
> <rant>
> And what, pray say, are these lists for communication between 'volunteer
> testers' and developers?  Are you talking about kde-devel and the like?
>
> If you are, then you're insane.  Do you have any idea of the traffic on
> those lists?  Kde-devel gets at LEAST 100 messages a day. This list, on the
> other hand, is fairly low-traffic.  In fact, it couldn't hurt to have a
> little more traffic on this list - and if it's about KDE2 (that's why I
> joined *this* list, btw), who cares?
>
> This is a *general* KDE list, is it not?
>
> General meaning it covers all sorts of questions.  It is not the 'KDE 1.x'
> list.  It is simply the KDE general mailing list.  I'd say that KDE2 fits
> in quite well.
> </rant>

Sure, anything related to KDE can go to this list. It is the most gerenal KDE
list there is so KDE2 issues are most welcome. In fact there has been periods
with a little bit too much noise (ie non KDE issues) on this list so more on-
topic messages can't be bad :-)

You can fwd. this to the list if you want. I can't post to the list from the
address I am sending this from.

--
Espen Sand
espen@kde.org