List:       kde
Subject:    Re: OT: Simple Entries
From:       Kevin Forge <forge () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2000-04-22 23:57:25

One of the things KDE dose is that it enables a Windows user to move to
Linux without taking Linux classes or reading a book.  Beyond that all
the stuff that can make Linux and BSD more popular can be summed up in
one word; "popularity".

I.e. As more people use Linux all the apps will get ported and all the
devices will come with Linux drivers.  That of course make it more
popular.  It's a cycle that's already started.