List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KRASH is GREAT!
From:       wsuetholz () centonline ! com
Date:       2000-03-27 16:25:59

I have had problems with KDE2's browser.  And, have now tracked
it down to multiple versions of JPEG libraries available, and
being linked in at runtime.  I have a Debian system at home,
and it has a libjpeg, libjpeg6a, and libjpeg6b.  This has been
hard to resolve successfully.  If I get rid of the older versions
other things start breaking.

Bill Suetholz