List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [Chat] KDE/GNOME main lacks, accordingly to an italian magazine
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2000-03-22 5:32:44

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Kevin Forge wrote:

> Jens Benecke wrote:

> > > As a proud Mandrake 7.0 user I will now go hide my head in a pillowcase
> > > for 5 minutes in shame then come back and try out this software that has
> > > been staring me in the face for months. :(
> >
> > Have fun. And please don't choke under the pillowcase. :)
>
> I didn't but the lint made me sneeze a couple times.  Thanks for caring
> :).
>
> Yeah it works for receiving now to see about that "printing to fax"
> thing.  I won't be satisfied unless it's a part of the print dialog.
> I.e. No harder to select than the size of your paper.  Those settings
> should also be able to override system wide printer settings.

Once you have it set in /etc/printcap as a printer, all KDE apps will
handle it.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
The stone age didn't end for a lack of stone" Firoz Rasul