List:       kde
Subject:    Distributed configuration
From:       Ted Olsson <ted () dimension ! se>
Date:       2000-03-14 16:46:17

Is there an easy or any way to make distributed configuration for kde?

Wish:

I would like to change the look and feel (color and pics) and add some
applicationlinks to the desktop. Then whenever I create a new user in
the system, he or she will get the exact same look and feel and links as
I configured when the log in.

I have been fooling around with the files in
/usr/local/kde/share/config, but since I don't know what all files are
for I have not succeded and therefore writing you this mail.

Thanks in advance.

/Ted