List:       kde
Subject:    Problem with Kmail
From:       Dan Ferris <dferris () mavcom ! com>
Date:       2000-01-12 23:18:18

Whenever I click on the icon to send mail with Kmail, the window will
pop up that gives the SMTP commands that it is executing.  After it
starts transmitting the message, Kmail will hang and expand itself to 63
MB of resident memory (according to the KDE process manager).  This is
worrysome because I only have 64 MB of RAM :-)

This is a very annoying problem.  So far I have tried reinstalling the
Knetwork RPM, and that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

I am running Mandrake 6.1. Thanks in advance.

Dan