List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Crashes
From:       "Aage J. Skjolingstad" <aages () aajs ! com>
Date:       1999-12-31 9:54:02

Sorry, not being able to help due to the fact that I've been running
KDE on two servers; One web server using RH 6.1 w/ Apache and one
e-mail- / db- server based on
RH 6.0 w/ Postgresql and Sendmail, and even with my stupidity using a
GUI like KDE on servers like I'm running; - it has been up now for one
month without any problems and any rebooting.

Sure, I do not need KDE, but it's nice to play Mahjongg on since
changing to open source and using Linux after 4 years of $MS Service
packs (or perks), it took me some hard 3 - 4 months to learn this open
source and leave $MS, but it made me redundant; - it's nice though.

KDE is good to play games on with the same equipment that your
unbreakable important stuff is running on. - and ....it's
fun.(actually it was KDE that made me change from NT 4.0 to Linux.)

Also, I'm using Samba, so my sad and lonely $MS - Win 98 can enter
once in awhile only due to the reason that I spent thousands of $$$$
on FaileWare which I'm still using for a few applications.

Viva la libertad - Positive to the Open Source., and feliz ano y el
millennium nuevo.

Saludos,

Aage J. Skjolingstad
Windows which ?