List:       kde
Subject:    No suggestion [was Re: kde suggestion]
From:       "Seak, Teng-Fong" <seak.teng-fong () iname ! com>
Date:       1999-11-18 8:29:28

patrick wrote:

> Unless I am just totally missing something...or blind, I
> would like to suggest that the kde editors, either or
> both kedit and the advanced editor, be given the ability
> to select the page layout for printing AND have the
> option of printing to file.
>

> patrick

     Patrick, sorry to tell you that no need to suggest because we DON'T
have the right to do so.  If you follow the other threads, Mosfet, Roberto,
Albert and those in their side have already said that KDE is a gift, and
it's up to the programmers to decide what should be done and what
shouldn't.  They spent their own time so they have all the right to do what
please them.  It's unbelievable that we (like you and I) are here to tell
what they should do in their spare time.

     Right, Mosfet?  *grin* *grin*  In this case, maybe we'd just better
shut down this list, right?

     Seak