List:       kde
Subject:    RE: Thoughts of a KDE sceptic
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <kde () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       1999-11-16 20:45:34

I think part of the purpose is so that everything has a easy to use and
common interface. If KDE didn't have a bunch of applications it would
basically be just a Window Manager. However KDE is not a Window manager - it
is a very useful, highly integrated work environment.

   -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Web Design Consultant           Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm        An Authorize IPSwitch Reseller
webadmin@uninetsolutions.com       http://www.uninetsolutions.com
================= "Solutions that work for you" =================