List:       kde
Subject:    RE: X Email client
From:       "Sabatke, Jim" <Jim.Sabatke () mchugh ! com>
Date:       1999-09-30 16:42:47

I had problems with Mahogany and IMAP, but that was several versions ago.
I've wanted to try it again, but getting Mahogany to compile is a bit of a
pain.  I am desperately looking for something that handles IMAP as well as
Netscape's Messenger, but without all the crashes.  Postillion is headed in
the right direction, but will not show mail in a directory that has
subdirectories; it's supposed to, but there is apparently a problem with
Exchange servers.

Jim Sabatke

Project Leader
McHugh Software International