List:       kde
Subject:    kde 1.1.1 and qt 1.44
From:       "Henny Shafiq" <shafiq () wxs ! nl>
Date:       1999-08-31 11:59:03

I had installed the rpm's from kde 1.1.1 I didn't install qt but kde is
working. Do I need qt? I try to install it (I downloaded it) by doing
tar -zxvf, then read INSTALL and did what it said. I made the .profile (the
strange thing is that redhat has a profile, mind the dot is not there) and
then did make linux-g++-shared and got the message that qtdir has to be $PWD
please read INSTALL. I did everything what it said already! What now?
Thanks
Henny