List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kdeutils1.1.2 pre3 configure missing
From:       Chris Goddard <chris () oofus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-31 11:41:50

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Serge Latkin wrote:
> Chris_Goddard_ wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I've got most of the 1.1.2 pre 3 snapshots compiled except
> > KDEUtils. This one doesn't have a configure script. There
> > is a configure.in and I believe autoconf will generate a
> > configure script. Trouble is I don't know how to use
>
> > Anybody give me some pointers ?
> >
> hi
>
> if there is Makefile.cvs there, issue
> make -f makefile.cvs
> command to generate configure script

Tried that thanks, but no luck. The contents of the make
file are only echod warnings (file attached). Any other
suggestions ?

Thanks

Chris

------------------------
Chris Goddard
chris@oofus.demon.co.uk
www.oofus.demon.co.uk
------------------------

["Makefile.cvs" (text/x-makefile)]

all:
	@echo "This Makefile is only for the CVS repository"
	@echo "This will be deleted before making the distribution"
	@echo ""
	@if test ! -d admin; then \
	   echo "Please recheckout this module!" ;\
	   echo "for cvs: use checkout once and after that update again" ;\
	   echo "for cvsup: checkout kde-common from cvsup and" ;\
	   echo "   link kde-common/admin to ./admin" ;\
	   exit 1 ;\
	fi
	$(MAKE) -f admin/Makefile.common cvs