List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KMail?
From:       "Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton () sentry ! granch ! ru>
Date:       1999-08-31 3:34:01

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Willi Kappler wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Boris Povazay wrote:
>
> KMail _DOES_ support it. See "File->Filter" and "Folder->create".
>
> What version are you using?

1.0.21

> Or did I missunderstand you? X-)

May be you misunderstand me :-) AFAIK File->Filter set up some filter
rules for some mailboxes. Folder->Create create new mailbox in Mail
directory. But I wish use subdirectoies in Mail. Into this subdirectories
may exist subdirectories also... Like Pine. It support for example
directory "Private mail". Into it exist directories "Granch Ltd.",
"FidoNet members", "Other mail",...into it exist some directories and
mailboxes.

If I use old version, tell me where can I find more new.

Thank you.

   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Cert. ID: 28514, Granch Ltd. lead engineer
   e-mail: achilov@granch.ru, tel (383-2) 24-2363