List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KMail?
From:       Boris Povazay <boris () jouh ! at>
Date:       1999-08-30 21:23:33

Willi Kappler wrote:

> >A better question: Wouldn īt support for mailinglists (filtering rules+
> >directories) be nice?

> KMail _DOES_ support it. See "File->Filter" and "Folder->create".
>
> What version are you using?
>
> Or did I missunderstand you? X-)
Obviously an old one... P-)

I thought of some kind of automatization: Request a mailinglist and a
folder with a rule would be automagically generated (the return from
majordomo i.e. could contain such a command- this would be basic
scripting) Deletion of the folder would automagically unsubscribe.
Some out there where saying OpenSource cannot be innovative - so here is
an innovation...
(Some other things could be done there as well: Marking something as
deleted, but keeping it alive for links; automatically storing all
personal threads in a "store"-folder instead of deleting them ...)

ciao BoP
--
http://www.jouh.at - bp@jouh.at
DI Boris Povazay