List:       kde
Subject:    Re: ksysctrl functionality
From:       "John Couturier" <johnprgr () linkline ! com>
Date:       1999-08-17 16:35:42

You are correct.  I was confused because my distrobution places a menu option with kdesu on the utilities menu.  After I read you post I dug a little deeper and relized that it is just running a terminal (kvt) in supper user mode.  My mistake.  Thats what doesn't work.  KDESU works from the command line.