List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kdelibs 1.1.1
From:       Fadi Obeid <fobeid () go ! com ! jo>
Date:       1999-07-31 17:33:10

You can have qt-1.4x and qt-2.0x. Compile applictions against the
suitable qt. My system for example has kde-1.1.1 compiled against qt-1.44
and kvirc-1.0.0-beta2 compiled against 2.0x. Make sure the 2 qt's reside
on different directories. When you configure prior to make, make sure to
specifiy the location for qt libs, headers and moc binary.. If you need
more info I can give you further details.
Bye