List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Request for enhancement: KJots
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-07-28 13:13:44

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Renze de Ruiter wrote:
|I use KJots for storing a journal and notes for a novel, but it's not exactly
|secure.  Are there any plans to add encryption to this program?

if i were allowed to make one and only one change in the entire kde
distribution, it would be to make kjots searchable. it would then
become far and away the most useful program, to me, in the entire
package. but alas, it looks as if development on kjots has stopped --
the current version (and the one included in the pre-1.2) is 0.3.1,
as it has been since last november.

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.