List:       kde
Subject:    kdehelp and compressed man or info pages
From:       Goesele () hfph ! mwn ! de
Date:       1999-07-25 22:58:23

For man and info pages it makes a lot of sense to have them compressed
(gz or b2z). But in my current setup (linux mandrake 6.0, kde from that
distribution) kdehelp (v0.7) does not seem to be able to handle these
formats. Is there some way to configure kdehelp so that it can read
compressed man and info pages?

(If not I might include that in the wish list.)

Andreas Gösele