List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KDE on Solaris stops working
From:       Dirk Muders <dmuders () as ! arizona ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-21 17:35:00

Well, I figured that one out. Some program adds /usr/openwin/bin to my path
without adding a ":", thus trashing the previous path which happens to be
the KDE binary path. Therefore startkde could not find the KDE programs and
the window manager. In the failsafe session the path is OK. Sorry to bother
everyone.

Dirk

Dirk Muders
Staff Astronomer