List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Father forgive me for I have sinned
From:       George Hademenos <gpete () ev1 ! net>
Date:       1999-07-06 22:51:38

yes this is exactly what upsets me most about RPM.  the -i command for prebuilt
binaries that RedHat seems to acquire without end makes it too easy for RedHat
users and similarly for Debian users....How are we going to force the people to
read our 100,000 pages of highly technical and obfuscating stuff if they hear
about RedHat or Debian...and how am i going to sell any of those books if we
don't get rid of these package managers.