List:       kde
Subject:    RE: New KDE2.0 widget theme preview screenshot
From:       Stefan van den Oord <s.m.vandenoord () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       1999-07-06 12:54:21

On Tue, 06 Jul 1999, Mosfet wrote:
> You think this turned into a flame?? No, for a group of what seems to be
> primarily Linux users this was a relatively calm exchange ;-) Note I use Linux
> too...

Of course, we can always try and make it a flame. :o)

I think it is arrogant to state that Mac menubars are bad GUI design.
The reason I think this is that Apple is using them a long, long time
now. And keeps using them. Apple has a history of _very_ good GUI
design. They always considered it very important. Well, Microsoft
does so as well, but in another way; they go for the features, not
for consitency. Which I call _bad_ GUI design.

Ok, you can jump on me now :-)

Stefan

--
Stefan van den Oord