List:       kde
Subject:    Re: A couple of kde-related problems
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-07-06 6:11:12

look, one and all.

believe it or not (and it is hard to believe, given where it has
gone), this thread began with something having to do with kde and
with some actual, real questions having to do with strategies toward
solving kde-related problems.

it has since turned into something really weird and awful. i have
said things i regret, and i have had things said to me i hope their
authors regret and presume that they do.

but this has gotten to be a very twisted mess, with all of a sudden
new people responding to old messages, and it threatens to fire up
once again.

how about our letting it die the death it so richly deserves?
--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.