List:       kde
Subject:    Re: A couple of kde-related problems
From:       dep <dep () westnet ! com>
Date:       1999-07-05 11:26:49

On Mon, 05 Jul 1999, Ahsan Ali wrote:

|Mr Dep, I think you should switch to Windows 98/2000 and use "C:\Program
|Files\" for all your needs. You can put your data in "C:\My Documents"
|and then you can use InstallShield and WinZip and Nice and whatnot.

nice that you know about windows as much as you appear to know about
linux. fact is, you haven't the slightest idea what you are talking
about.

|Apparently Linux is not for you because you go on bashing the
|distribution that brings in more Linux users than any other! Linux is
|about supporting each other, you are going out of your way to pick on
|one.

if linux is about supporting each other, then why is red hat having
hardware manufacturers specify that their own in-house software is
for *red hat* linux?

|I don't know what your problem with RedHat is, but you should go take a
|long warm bath to relax before (and IF) you decide to reply to this one!

and before you spew this kind of drivel again, i suggest you cool
off, by holding your head underwater for, say, 15 minutes.

|IMHO Linux is good, RedHat is just one of them. Bashing RedHat is akin
|to racism!

i have scraped things that made more sense off the bottoms of my
shoes, and have seen more brains in a pork chop than you demonstrted
in your entire post.

still, if i hear that red hat is seeking suckups, i'll send 'em your
address. always room for a lickspittle, what.

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.