List:       kde
Subject:    Re: A couple of kde-related problems
From:       Ahsan Ali <indyglo () iname ! com>
Date:       1999-07-05 7:11:22

> you are entitled to a wrong opinion, which right you have exercised.
> if some other distribution made kde less easy with which to work,
> then i would criticize that distribution just as quickly. i am none
> too happy at the way caldera has done its x stuff in the current
> distribution, but that is readily fixed. as is, actually, the redhat
> handling of stuff -- simply use rpm to get rid of that conglomeration
> of window manager/desktop stuff, then get the source from kde.org,
> and compile and install it in /opt, where it belongs.

Mr Dep, I think you should switch to Windows 98/2000 and use "C:\Program
Files\" for all your needs. You can put your data in "C:\My Documents"
and then you can use InstallShield and WinZip and Nice and whatnot.

Apparently Linux is not for you because you go on bashing the
distribution that brings in more Linux users than any other! Linux is
about supporting each other, you are going out of your way to pick on
one.

I don't know what your problem with RedHat is, but you should go take a
long warm bath to relax before (and IF) you decide to reply to this one!

IMHO Linux is good, RedHat is just one of them. Bashing RedHat is akin
to racism!

-Ahsan Ali