List:       kde
Subject:    Re: knewmail crashes with: QObject::connect: No such signal
From:       "Brandon K. Matthews" <bmatt () devils ! eng ! fsu ! edu>
Date:       1999-05-19 21:34:50

On 19 May 1999, Aharon Al Schkolnik wrote:

]
]Hi.
]
]I just built and installed knewmail, but when I run it, I get:
]
]QObject::connect: No such signal
]CListView::doubleClicked(QListViewItem*)Segmentation fault
]
]
]Any ideas ?
]
]
]TIA.

<PLUG>
RTM: http://devils.eng.fsu.edu/~bmatt/segf.html
</PLUG>

:-) That might help us help you better

Ciao,
BKM

  This is a job for BOB VIOLENCE and SCUM,    |  Brandon Matthews - SysAdmin
   the INCREDIBLY STUPID MUTANT DOG!!!        |  <bmatt@devils.eng.fsu.edu>
         -- Bob Violence                      |        (850) 410-6415