List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KDE File Finder Danger?!
From:       "zues" <zues () dds ! nl>
Date:       1999-04-20 14:00:28

Well I had similair problems with a Quantum Bigfoot in Wintendo
This was one of the first made 2.5Gb, two crached. 1 with a month and the=
 second
within a week ....

Be cause of this problem, I was rewarded with a Qauntum bigfoot 4.3=
 cyclone.
This thing runs for more than 2 years now... No problem... I used File=
 finder a lot
of times...... no problem....

I think you are in bad luck.