List:       kde
Subject:    Re: LEAVE ME ALONE
From:       Tangui () aol ! com
Date:       1998-11-24 20:14:10

In a message dated 11/24/98 16:59:40 Pacific Standard Time,
scorpion@antisocial.com writes:

> >    "subscribe", "unsubscribe", "set digest on", or "set digest off"
>  People should read the bottom of the messages, damn idiots.

LOL I agree... and that was funny... but I was really shoked when I subscribed
to teh list and the next morning had like 150 mails in my box...  hehehe... I
thought it was just a list where a few people had write acess too not everyone
can e-mail back... : )

Stou

P.S.
Can someone fill me in on what Set digest on and set digest off do?