List:       kde
Subject:    Feature request....
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1998-11-24 19:48:15

Wanted to make a request for something which I think would be a cool feature
to add into KDE.  In Windows (I know, blech) you can do a "Run here..." to
execute some program in a given directory when browsing with their explorer.
I'm finding that there's a lot more times that I'd like to be able to do that
under KDE and wanted to find out if anyone had something like that in the
works.

In the end, I envision it being something where one could configure a number
of preset programs which could be executed, as well as being to run some
arbitrary command.  Simply choose the one you want from a menu, and it's
automatically run in that directory.

Anyone got anything like this on the go?  (Or, can it be done now and I'm
simply missing something?)

--
Graham TerMarsch

// Time to be aggressive.  Go after a tattooed Virgo.