List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Roberto's themes
From:       mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1998-08-30 5:38:18

I am not clear about what the plan for implementing themes is. If it is not
via derived classes then I'm lost. It is one thing to reimplement the
scrollbars, but a good point was brought up about classes like QListBox which
allocate widgets inside QT source code. It would seem to me that that would
require a new derived class that allocated "themed" widgets. Unless there are
future plans with QT that I am unaware of....