List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Roberto's themes
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-08-28 0:09:23

Martin Konold wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, mosfet wrote:
>
> > I'll ask the trolls about how close one can make derived methods to the
> > original.
>
> There will be proper themes support without the need of any dirty hacks.
> Still I do admire Roberto for doing this study because he proved that it
> could be done without touching KDE nor Qt.

Any plans to make it COMPATIBLE with the theming trick in Gnome.  It's
one thing to be able to set themes for KDE.  It's quite another to do it
for all your Kapps and Gapps at the same time.  ( The XDnD announcement
brought many applause from the uninitiated.  *This* would bring the
house
down :)

--
"So let me get this straight," one IBM lawyer said.
"We're doing a deal with . . . a Web site?"