List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Roberto's themes
From:       Tomas Furmonavicius <f1926 () kaunas ! aiva ! lt>
Date:       1998-08-26 17:28:59

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Tomas Furmonavicius wrote:
>
> > I just looked to http://ultra7.unl.edu.ar/themes/ and have a couple of
> > questions:
> >
> > Are these scrollbars "home made" or it's something new in Qt ?
>
> Those scrollbars are a hack on top of Qt's scrollbars.
> Not pretty code, but pretty widget, IMHO :-)

Year or two behind ... You know ... { /. }

I'm joking ;-)

> > What's the easyest way to merge icons with some background ?
>
> I don't understand this one.

Sorry for my bad english. I realy hate it :-)

I've made a couple of KDE themes. In "Gradient Theme" I wanted to have
toolbar icons with gradient background like in Roberto's  screenshots .
But I can't hack like Roberto :-| I can only take icon.xpm and
background.xpm and merge them. It's easy to make one or two such icons
by hand, but there's ~40 toolbar icons. Maybe there is a util to
automatize such work?

Tomas