List:       kde
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: New KDE Mailing List Archive Site
From:       Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij () caiw ! nl>
Date:       1998-02-20 20:57:17

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Martin Konold wrote:

> I am happy to announce a new home for the KDE mailing list archives at:
>
> http://www.progressive-comp.com/KDE-Lists/
>
> This site is part of an ongoing spare-time project I've been working on
> for a while now.  The new archives are database driven, featuring a
> (hopefully) more usable interface than the old MHonArc-generated pages
> to browse through the lists, browse through threads, etc, and full-text-
> index searching on each list.

Nice work. From a quick tour I would say it is a nice job indeed but I
personally would like another way of outlining the overview pages. More
like the way WMF and hypermail do.

The search engine is above all an extreemly usefull thing to have.

Hugo.

	| Hugo van der Kooij     | Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl   |
	| 3155 VJ  Maasland      | (De man met de rode hoed)    |