List:       kde
Subject:    Re: latest snapshot
From:       Matthias Hoelzer <hoelzer () physik ! uni-wuerzburg ! de>
Date:       1997-11-11 9:57:18

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Alex wrote:

> I'm assuming there's still some development going on as to kcc, so I've
> attached a small patch, that corrects a typo (File->Apply & &Exit) to
> (File->Apply &Exit).

Hi Alex,

this is not a typo, the menu entry should read

Apply & Exit

because this is exactly what happens: the changes are applied, and then
the program is terminated.

If you think this is not clear, we could find a better text, but

Apply Exit

doesn't make sense to me. But maybe this is just because of my limited
knowledge of the english language ;)

Bye,
Matthias.