List:       kde
Subject:    kvt in c't
From:       Jan Kneschke <Jan.Kneschke () kiel ! netsurf ! de>
Date:       1997-09-10 19:46:54

moin folks

today, i've got my new edition of the german computer magazin c't.
i switched trough the pages, looking for some interesting. so i turned to
page 142, only had a little look at it. but my brain tells me, that
something was different. so i turned back and had stronger look at it.
a KVT laying on KWM-background. nice to seen it :)

  so, you can say kde is tested in professional situations.

  BTW, does anyone know who is the author Jürgen Schmidt ??

thats all
  Jan

---
         Project: DiJan (Dial Janus -- ZConnect for Linux (KDE))
        -)=  Jan (Weigon) Kneschke -- Kiel -- Northern Germany =(-