List:       kde
Subject:    Re: GNOME Desktop Project
From:       Alan Cox <alan () diamondage ! cymru ! net>
Date:       1997-08-20 9:45:59

> be fair to do so.  The most significant work was doing the
> design of Qt IMHO.  So IF there is a chance of hurting Troll
> Tech by this move, I'd strongly suggest not to do so.

By that argument we should stop running Linux and pay money to Sun
rather than hurt them. I don't buy that one. If Troll's product is superior,
or is better documented/supported then so be it. If it ends up inferior to
another product free or commercial then it will suffer. Thats the reality
of the commercial world.

Alan