List:       kde
Subject:    Re: GNOME Desktop Project
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1997-08-19 1:25:19

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Alan Cox wrote:

> I would much rather see a partial Qt clone. That is to take the bottom layers
> of the KDE widgets and make those talk Gtk. Most of KDE comes from the KDE
> widgets not the Qt stuff. The only killer is the Qt signal/connect stuff.

...so your intention was to work WITH the KDE developers. How many of us
did you contact and discuss this with? Which of the lists was it discussed
on?

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/