List:       kde
Subject:    Obtaining snapshots
From:       Derek Balling <derek () speedchoice ! com>
Date:       1998-01-11 10:15:06

This may sound really silly, but how do people obtain the snapshot images
of the current code? I've dug around the ftp.kde.org site a couple times
and couldn't find them. I feel either completely blind in not finding them
or left out in not knowing where to get them. :)  Anyone want to tell me
where I can get them, in hopes of eliminating my XDM problem? :)

Derek